torsdag 4 juli 2013

4th Of July

Heeelllooo everyone!
As you probably already have figured out, it's my birthday today! These couple of days has been wonderful. Yesterday i got two amazing phone calls, i got hired at the library and i'm starting this monday. I also get to work with some kids at a camp in a month, so i'm really excited about that!
Soo how have you guys been? Anyone from America, that is celebrating 4th of July (my birthday)??
I looooove that my birthday is the same day that everyone in the US are celebrating their national day! Hopefully some day i'll be in America on my birthday and everyone will be so happy and celebrating, and i could just pretend that everyone is celebrating my birthday haha!
This birthday, i don't really wanna have a big party and celebrate it big, cause i don't think 17 is something huge..Hopefully the next one i'll be partying it up hard!

Tonight i'm just taking it easy and going out to dinner with my best friends, then we just gonna go and see a movie.
I hope everyone in the US are having a blast and happy 4th of July to you! xx





These are some songs i'm listening to today!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar