fredag 5 juli 2013

An unforgettable night

Hiiiii guys!
So yesterday went great! I had to baby sit my siblings in the afternoon, then i curled my hair. Got presents from the family. Then my friend and i had to meet up with boss that i'm working with in august. I'm one of the leaders at the outdoor camp, so i had to introduce myself to the kids. I could barely sit at the fire without itching myself or slaping myself, which i still do... I don't know how i'll survive five days at that camp, also being the leader which that i have to do things that i probably can't do neither being comfortable in the woods. Ugh, let's say i'm only doing this for the money and having more jobs on my resume!
My friend and i went home to her, to change outfits and so on. Afterwards we went to the restaurant where we met up with my girls. We had a lovely dinner with lots of laughing that our stomachs hurt so badly when we went out. Took LOTS of pictures at a park around the city somewhere, then we heard there was a party at the marina so we took of our heels and put on some comfortable shoes so we could walk faster. Let's just say i had a amazing night! I love my friends so much and i don't know what i would do without them by my side!

How was your 4th of July? I'd LOVE to read how your summer has been so far, i don't care if you haven't done unforgettable things, just comment below and i'l promise to write back to you! xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar