söndag 14 juli 2013

From the bottom!

Heello everyone!
I know i've been bad at updating this week, i'm sorry about that! I just started working and this was my first week. I'm so badly exhausted when i come every day from work, so i haven't been able to blog alot this week. This weekend i spent my days in bed. Yes, in bed. I've been sleeping and sleeping. For those who don't know, ramadan has arrived. Which is a holy month for muslims and they are suppose to fast and pray. And because it's summer, it's been really hard fasting. But i'm trying my best. And this is the first ramadan without our mother, so we have all been missing her alot and we now know how much she does for us. We are always greatful!
Sooooo how have you guys been?
I hate that i have to go to work tomorrow! This job sucks, but well o well...If i want to sucess, i guess i need to work myself up from the bottom.
So i can later say, "i started from the bottom, now i'm here" ;)
Hope you guys had a great weekend! xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar