söndag 7 juli 2013

Summer Trip

Hello darlings!
Soo, yesterday was exhausting and exciting at the same time! My family and I went to an amusement park in Stockholm, we left early in the morning and came back around nighttime.
Everytime, and i mean EVERYTIME i arrive at a amusement park with roller coasters everywhere, i transform to a 8 year old! I want to ride everything, i don't care how scary it looks. But when i'm about to jump on the ride, i feel like an 80 year old lady. I was soooo scared, my hands were sweating, my jaw was shaking. Oh boy, it was an awful feeling, but i think everyone get that feeling when they get scared and they are about to jump on a roller coaster..
I unfortunately didn't get to ride the biggest one and scariest one that i was soo excited to ride. My brother chicken out, so i'm planning to go there soon again, this time with my brave friends.
Stockholm is such a lovely city, i really would love to move there some day. I kind of grew up there, i used to go there every summer as a kid and sometimes on the weekends. For those who haven't been in Stockholm yet, i really recommend this city!
Today is Sunday, which means cleaning day...ugh!! I won't lie, everyday is a cleaning day, but especially Sundays are cleaning days.
Hope you all have a great day! xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar