tisdag 2 juli 2013

C-E-L-I-N-E

Heeey Everyone!
How are you guys doing? Today i've just been lying in my bed ALL day. I didn't really had anything to do, but when i made plans. They got ruined. So today i'm spending all day at home, with my computer. Trying to do my nails, but i get distracted over anything, then i stop do them. But luckally i just finished doing some of my nails...it just sounded like i had hundreds of them! I only have like 20 nails...
Anyway, tonight i'm watching Evil Dead with my family. I have been waiting for this movie for soooo long now. In Sweden, american movies come out really late so you have to wait months for a movie that already had hit the movies in America. And when it finally came out, none of my friends wanted to go and see it, they are such chickens haha. So tonight i'm finally watching it!
Have any of you ever seen it, what'd you think? Don't spoil anything ;)
Yesterday i FINALLY bought a Celine bag online, so the pack will arrive in 15-20 days from now. I'm soooo excited for that!
I really don't read lot's of blogs, but i'd like to. So if any of you have a blog that you want me to check out. I definitely will!
Post a comment bellow and send me the link! xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar