lördag 19 oktober 2013

Beginning of Something New.

Hiiiii guys!! I'm now officially back to blogging again and it feels awesome to be back here!
When I was gone for a few months I was juggling with school and having time with my family and friends and also blogging. It was very hard to find time to blog and that was when I decided I have to take a little break from this. And I did. But now I'm BACK! ;)
Yesterday was a lovely evening,  I went on a school dance with my younger siblings. It was really fun and i was very impressed what they had done to the place and also the music. I thought kids in the age of 5-10 listen to kids music like Pippi Long stocking and not Avicci or The Swedish House Mafia? It was soooo cute seeing kids trying to act like they were adults!! Anyways the night turned out great!
My night, and I mean after like 2 o'clock at night got really bad. I got really bad cramps and now I can't move my neck. It really hurts bad, but my mom put some cream on me and now I'm lying in bed with a scarf around my neck...
Hopefully it will get better by tonight! Hope you guys had a lovely evening last night! 
XX

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar