söndag 27 oktober 2013

Kids-sitting.

It's Sunday. Which usually means. Study day. Well, i always study but Sundays are pretty much when i go hard at my homeworks or even studying for a test. BUT i have a break now, so no study day for me! Though i will be kids-sitting the whole day with my brother. My mom, sister and our cousin are going to Stockholm to go shopping. I'm staying because i need to go to the city and get some info about Iphone 5s with my brother, and also because i'm leaving for Stockholm on Thursday for a meeting!
If you guys didn't know, i'm a big tv-show fan! I have so many shows i watch, it's crazy! Last night i started watching "the tomorrow people". It is sooo good, you guys really should watch it! I love tv-shows that are filmed in NY, it looks so good on tv haha..
Now i have to get ready for the city, have a lovely Sunday everyone!
XX


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar