tisdag 22 oktober 2013

Hot for a nerd?

So i haven't been able to blog these few days. I had a big math test this morning so i stayed up all night studying for it. Hopefully it went good, math is definitely one of my most dislike subjects in school. I only got one more year left of it though! Then hopefully i'll never have to do math ever again!
When i study for a test or even just when i'm doing homework. I LOVE to watch a movie that i like or a tv-show that i've seen before. Then i don't need to see everything that happens and i can concentrate on my work also. Which works great for me!
Today it has been raining the whole day. When i woke up this morning, i always look outside the window to wake my self up a little bit. I've never been so tired like i have been today. The weather is awful! It's so grey, but not like bright grey cause you don't get so irritated by grey bright weather. It was the darkest colour of grey i've ever seen! I didn't even wanna go to school but like i said, i had a big test that i had to do so i got myself up and rode my bike to school. Now i need to watch a episode from 90210 before bedtime!
Goodnight! XX
P.S i'm sorry for that lame post, better next time, promise!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar