lördag 26 oktober 2013

STRIKE

I'm feeling very happy these past few days. I feel like my life is going on the right direction, which is really good! I think i've never felt this happy... My whole family is gathered in one home. My bestfriend is finally back and not going anywhere. I've gotten to know alot of sweet people this season, which leads to new friends. I got a job at a wonderful bussiness (which i'll tell you guys about soon). My grades are going up and i now know how to get better at the subjects that i suck at, hehe..
I finally feel like i'm at a good place and i'm so happy that i have such an amazing people around me.
Okey let's not go in for it to deep haha!
Yesterday was Friday. Which mean celebrating the weekend, and also the break we have every fall. My friends and i were suppose to go to a party but we dished it and went around town then went bowling. It was so much fun!
Tonight i'll be at a dinner party with some of my good friends. Hope you'll have a wonderful saturday!
xx
Sorry for not taking any pictures last night. But here's a video that i made last year (just for fun) when my friends and i went bowling!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar