lördag 26 oktober 2013

Journalism.

Every Thursday i have a media communication class. This Thursday we were suppose to ask some questions to a police officer about a big news that had chocked the entire country. Six teenage boys had raped a 15 year old girl. They had locked her in a room, at a party. They took her cellphone and took the clothes of of her. This story chocked me so badly. How can kids act like this?! This kind of behavior makes me sick.. this isn't the worst part though. The judge gave the boys NO punishment! They are free as birds. They can do whatever they like.
Excuse my language, but WTF? What is happening to the world? The prosecutor considered the girl in a helpless state. What could she possibly do to condign what happend? I can sit here and write about what i think about this for hours. Anyways, my friends and i had a assignment to make a news program. I'm the reporter and i would interview the prosecutor and why they felt right to let the boys go free. We called them and the police department for hours. We found nobody to talk to about what happend. After searching for hours, we found this women who worked at prosecutor department. She was probably the rudest person i've ever talked to. She was so rude to me and my friends that i didn't even have anything to say to her when she yelled at me. I always can defend myself when it comes to that kind of thing. But this time was different. I guess i was just so chocked that a women her aged could be so rude to a stranger.. The funny thing though, were when my friend/co-worker Ebba, stepped in and defend me. It was war, Ebba and me against her. So funny! Our teacher were so proud of us and we were shaking after speaking/yelling at her. I guess we got to feel how reporters feel when they want an interview with someone.
XX


 This is what our Thursday pretty much looked like.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar